In today’s episode I go back to my early days as a Science Fiction fan and revisit Spider Robinson’s Callhan’s Bar series and talk a bit about what it meant to me at that point in time. I then take a look at the latest volume of Chelsea Quinn Yarbro’s St. Germain series, Sustenance, the series that really introduced me to historical fiction and made me a fan of that type of book. And oh, by the way, St. Germain is a vampire. Finally, a bonus recommendation for V.E. Schwab’s Vicious, a very good book that, by the way, I did not finish, but it’s not you, it’s me (really!).
Mentioned in this episode
- Time Travelers Strictly Cash Spider Robinson
- Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon Spider Robinson
- Sustenance Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
- Hotel Transylvania: A Timeless Novel of Love and Peril Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
- The Palace Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
- Path of the Eclipse Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
- Blood Games Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
- Vicious V.E. Schwab
Download Occam’s Fireaxe #6
Subscribe To 6fps
6FPS is the way to stay in touch and subscribe to 6FPS. Coming out about twice a month, it's the only way to keep up with all that I'm doing on the various services across the network.